Cczk High Quality PVD Chrome Coating Machine for Sanitary Faucet, Bathroom Fitting, Furniture
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Cash|
- Model NO.: CCZK-ION
- Chamber Size: Can Be Customized According to Details Requirement
- Coating Color: Golden, Rose Gold,Black,Blue,Rainbow Color,etc
- Sputtering Target: Titanium, Chrome,Zirconium,Titanium Aluminium ,etc
- Voltage: 380 V or as Request
- After Sales: Free Training & Oversease After Sales Available
- Transport Package: as Request
- Origin: Wenzhou China
- Machine Type: Stainless Steel Multi-Arc Ion PVD Coating Machine
- Application: Sanitary Ware,Stainless Steel Plate,Hard Ware,etc
- Coating Film: Tin, Tic, Ticn, Tialn, Crn, Cu, etc
- Gas: Nitrogen,Argon,Oxygen,Acetylene
- Package: Wooden Package or as Request
- Trademark: CICEL
- Specification: CCZK-IONL
- HS Code: 8543300090
What is PVD Vacuum metalizing?
- Basically it is one form of Physical vapor deposition.
- PVD uses cathodic arc deposition and a sputtering process to produce high-grade coatings. The results are finishes that are resistant to chemicals, are easy to maintain, can protect against corrosion, and dramatically increase tool life.
- In a process known as physical vapor deposition (PVD), a layer of metallic film is applied to a substrate in a vacuum chamber at a low temperature. PVD is a preferred technology because it doesn't require a conductive substrate - the metal film can be applied to plastic, metal, or glass.
• Parts are sprayed with a basecoat (becoming obsolete in new technology with highly polished molds using amorphous materials).
• Parts are racked, racks put into the chamber, the chamber is then sealed.
• Argon gas( or other gas) is introduced into the chamber in a continuously flowing manner.
• Electricity creates an active Argon plasma field in front of the cathode. (The cathode is an assembly which contains magnets and provides a mounting for the target - a plate of the material which will be deposited. The magnets are located behind the target.)
• The positively charged (ionized) Argon atoms are accelerated by passing through a magnetic field (created by magnets inside the cathode).
• The positive atoms are attracted to the negative charged cathode which contains the target.
• The target is bombarded with each ion particle, they individually break off ("chip") an atom of the target material with each collision (target hit continuously).
• Continuous (and directed) sputteing of tghe release target atoms are "shot" onto the surface of the part (direction is assisted by the magnetic field - perpendicular to the target.
• The basecoat material/paint (or high gloss amorphous part) provides a smooth surface for the atoms to be deposited together and build up on the part.
• The part is top coated with HMDSO (in monomer form, polymerized by passing through a plasma created by high voltage rods - the polymer condensates onto the coating surface).
• The chamber is vented and parts removed/reloaded.
Why PVD Vacuum metalizing?
Vacuum metallizing process is used for decorative metallic finishes, EMI/RFI Shielding, and Reflective coatings on plastic, glass, and metal substrates.
- Hardware coating--decorative vacuum metallizing
- Glass bangles decorative coating film-decorative vacuum coating
- Jewellery pvd hard coating machine
- Stainless steel plate coating-decorative vacuum coating
- Ceramics tile vacuum coating-decorative coating
- Mosic tiles vacuum coating machine-decorative
- Cutting toolings hard film coating-functional coating
Support Service & Philosophy
At CICEL, we stand behind our systems with a dedicated service team who can diagnose and provide support when required, allowing you to maximize the return on your investment. Some of the parts and services that we offer include:
- Reply your enquiry within 24 working hours
- Experienced sales engineer will give your professional suggestion according to your details requirements
- Offer customized design machine and overseas after-sales training. Buyer's engineer can come to our factory for machine and process training before delivery, also our engineer will visit customer's factory for professional training and installing the machine .
- Supply replacement parts and consumable item for machine
- Retrofits and Upgrades
- After-sales Maintenance
- Technical Assistance and Consulting
Contact us for more information on PVD vacuum Coatings machine or to request a quote